We are developing a solution for an American market research company that provides advice on the existing and potential impact of technology to clients and the public.
The project has high visibility inside the EPAM team and for our client’s management as well. The goal of the project is to develop a common platform for visual data representation of our client’s complex data results.
- Develop front-end user stories, which may include investigations, negotiations on the design concepts, non-trivial solutions
- Proactively address requests to resolve all arising issues in development and collaboration processes
- Cooperate with Functional and Automatic QA team members to ensure quality
- Seek to improve development and organization flow
- Strong front-end skills with proactive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Production WebApp development experience in Node.js ecosystem
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Jest
- Application Layer with Node.js Micro-services
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English
nice to have
- Experience in Data Visualization with D3/HTML5
- Experience in Node,js micro-services and Docker