The customer is a global firm that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, they seek to be the industry’s premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry’s brightest talent.
You will be joining a new team that focuses on developing customer's Operations and Finance platforms. The platforms include real-time payment and supplier management processing, complex global financial accounting reporting and ledgers, high-volume trade processing and reconciliations, multiple trade affirmation venue workflow, firmwide profit and loss statements, investor client reporting, and employee HRIS systems.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop software solutions using test-driven and agile software development methodologies
- Deliver software enhancements and projects supporting customer’s corporate Finance and Operations systems
- Design cloud-based computing solutions
- Be responsible for system upgrades, features, supporting resiliency and capacity improvements, automation and controls, integration with internal and external vendors and services
- Work with DevOps teams to manage, resolve operational issues and leverage CI/CD platforms, follow DevOps practices within the team and projects
- Continuously improve the platforms, using the latest technologies and software development ideas
- Develop close working relationships with other technology teams in the firm in order to advance cross team initiatives
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, browser-based paradigms
- Experience in ReactJS / Redux and one of the MVC/MVVM Frameworks like Angular, Ember, Polymer etc.
- Experience with TDD and frameworks like JEST, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) Design fundamentals and usage of CSS or LESS
- Strong experience developing SQL, relational databases
- Prior experience with Docker containers
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD – including Jenkins and Artifactory
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2