go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Employ a range of techniques to analyze requirements and issues and evaluate multiple solutions against engineering, business & strategic criteria
- Identify and resolve barriers to business deliveries implementing solutions which iteratively add value
- Design solutions using common design patterns with a range of design tools & techniques
- Conduct peer reviews to ensure designs are fit for purpose, extensible and re-usable
- Design & build solutions which are secure & controlled
- Experience with HTML, JS, CSS, typescript, Angular, JS libraries, AWS
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and full SDLC
- Knowledge of test-driven development, agile methodologies, and clean code programming
- Knowledge of CI software for automated testing and deployment of code
- Knowledge of financial concepts
- Knowledge of Jira/Scrum/Kanban in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of SQL Server or other equivalent SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving (Requirements analysis, documentation, specification, testing)
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.