The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Anticipating a problems and complications, and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- Back-end experience with Node.js
- Hands-on experience with Typescript codebase
- Knowledge of Managed AWS services – CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, DynamoDB (single table design), SQS, etc.
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience with both frontend and backend engineering would become a great benefit
- Confident written and spoken English (B2+ and higher)
- Experience in IT industry
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Next.js
- Knowledge of ReactJS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.