go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Building advanced front-end applications with the Angular Framework
- Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Reviewing code written by other developers
- Contributing to system design and architecture
- Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
- Assists in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Takes ownership of daily project needs and communications
- Manages project tasks, timelines, and communication
- Performs routine site maintenance as needed and spot checks
- Performs other tasks as needed for successful project completion
- Offers services related to the above tasks and projects to any of the Companies of the Group as instructed by the Line Manager
- 3+ years of Angular experience
- TypeScript experience
- HTML experience
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
- Very good communication skills
nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS Services, Kubernetes and Docker
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.