go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Building advanced front-end applications with the Angular Framework
- Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Reviewing code written by other developers
- Contributing to system design and architecture
- Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
- Assists in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Takes ownership of daily project needs and communications
- Manages project tasks, timelines, and communication
- Performs routine site maintenance as needed and spot checks
- Performs other tasks as needed for successful project completion
- Offers services related to the above tasks and projects to any of the Companies of the Group as instructed by the Line Manager
- 3+ years of Angular experience
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript
- HTML5 experience
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
- Knowledge of AWS Services, Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Very good communication skills
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.