The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
The project is focused on the development of the flagman product of the customer. The platform provides financial analysis data, real-time information, available as Desktop and Web versions. The team will be responsible for the development, enhancements and integration of several web apps.
- Enhance existing applications based on the users' feedback
- Integrate with new Eikon platform written on ElectronJS
- Be ready to work on challenging technical problems, which require the highest quality work
- Write high-quality code and be involved in review discussions
- Collaborate with other engineers within distributed teams to share ideas and produce the best possible work
- Communicate with the customer, refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide demo and sharing sessions
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency, and stability of several applications
- Angular 4+ or AngularJS experience
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, complexity, and big O notation
- Proven Data structures experience
- Experience working with customers, conducting demo, clarifying requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (B1+)
- Polymer 3 - web components
- ReactJS experience is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.