go to search
- Assess business questions and develop prototypes of the front-end solutions to fit each business question & ensure efficient performance of the solution
- Create a data transformation list for each visualization and work with the BI Back-End Developer to decide where to execute the said transformations (back-end or front-end) and develop the solution accordingly
- Advise on the ETL required to reach user-defined objectives in visualizations
- Develop the visualizations using a pre-aligned set of tools
- Experience with UI / UX concepts
- Knowledge of BI visualization tools, such as Qlik Sense, Power BI, and Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL and data ETL tools, such as, for example, Knime & Informatica
- Knowledge of HTML5 sufficient to enhance the UI and visualizations
- Knowledge of tool-specific front-end optimization technics ) and custom-made extensions
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.