The customer is a global Swiss firm providing financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients.
- Working on the delivery of the strategic Field Technology solution, which is the core toolset used by the WMA advisors, support staff and home office
- Interfacing with key parts of the technology organization, including other WMA development teams, Infrastructure Services, and QA teams
- Owning and driving key technical deliverables
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience in ReactJS (React hooks), Redux, Context API, ES5, ES6, HMTL5, CSS3, Styled Components, Jest, Enzyme, React testing library, Design Patterns, GIT, webpack configuration Strong integration background
- Experience with REST, JSON and APIs
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced matrix environment
- English level B2+
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD, DBA or Java
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.