go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Enhancement of the PUR-PDM platform as information system designed to support purchasing processes for direct materials RB wide
- Design and implementation of technical solutions based on user requirements following a tailored agile working model adhering to Scrum
- Review and optimization of new and existing features with respect to quality targets especially performance and stability
- Usage and enhancement of existing core components with respect to state of the art practices
- Technical guidance of junior developers on demand
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding and experience with Angular Enterprise Development using Angular 5 or higher
- Good understanding of component design patterns
- Good understanding of modern architecture, using libraries like Redux, NgRx and RxJS
- Good understanding of Angular performance tuning.
- Basic understanding of Angular testing with Karma and Jasmine
- Experience working in agile software development projects
- Experience as mentor for junior developers
- Strong focus on business value, self-organized and proactive working style, strong team player, strong communication skills
nice to have
- Design patterns
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.