The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- New enhanced version of the existing web application from scratch based on the latest trending technologies
- Support existing Angular 1.x app until we build and on-board most of the data sets to the new Alerts
- Integration with ElectronJS container
- Integration with the existing backend
- Integration via new REST backend; development of middleware to optimize/streamline response from the backend (possibly NodeJS based)
- 3+ years of Angular experience
- 3+ years of Typescript experience
- Angular JS 1.x (for support) knowledge
- HTML5/ CSS3 (SCSS) knowledge
- Webpack knowledge
- NodeJS experience
- ElectronJS experience
- Web components, Polymer knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.