The company is a global company focused on innovating, optimizing, and managing the supply chains of the most famous brands.
- you’ll work on everything from architecting new features to performance optimisation
- Implementing software development best practices to ensure our code is high quality, well-tested, scalable and secure
- Ability to work on both Back-End/Front-End sides
- Expert in and proven experience with design and architecture patterns. Considers multiple approaches and recommends best technical direction including logic and reasoning.
- Advanced knowledge with database and SQL
- Ability to work without/with minimal supervision
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- 3+years of NodeJS and Koa 2 experience
- PostgresQL DB and Sequelize experience
- TypeScript experience
- React/Redux experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.