go to search
- Develop new Sonepar Corporate Website solution, in the area of content management and digital marketing
- Analyze and assess customer requirements in exchange with customers and your project team
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including discovery, design, code, test, troubleshooting, and document engineering software applications
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level
- Work in interdisciplinary teams in all phases of product development
- Experience with front-end web application development
- Experience with the use and application of content management systems, ideally CoreMedia CMS
- Experience working with Spring framework and JAVA development preferred
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.