The customer is a digital software company that enables many of the world’s leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile.
- Design and develop features according to business requirements. Support systems already in production
- Work with Business analysts and clients to better understand requirements and business needs
- Actively participate during Scrum ceremonies: planning, backlog refinement, dailies, retrospective
- Work according to the best practices and standards
- Contribute to the overall team success during all phases of the software development life cycle
- 3+ years of Front-end development experience
- Strong HTML5, CSS, LESS/Similar, Responsive design, and tools - bootstrap, CSS media queries
- Strong ReactJS and React ecosystem, State management (e.g., one or all of Redux GraphQL, etc.)
- Experience in functional or/and reactive programming; Using libs like RxJS or Cycle.js
- Ability to take a sketch or/and produce clean maintainable UI
- Ability to define and adhere to clean UI design principles
- Ability to work independently with global teams
- Experience with Scrum and agile
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.