We are seeking a tech-savvy specialist capable to support a dedicated Machine Learning and Social/Collaboration “SWAT” team from a front-end perspective.
Working as part of our distributed team of 30+ people, you will get not only an interesting experience but also chances to enhance your technical skills through working with a modern technology stack and collaboration with the top-notch EPAM specialists from other locations.
Our customer is a US-based software company that allows users to prepare and transform their data into actionable, easily consumable information. With more than 30 years' experience in the market, the company focuses on providing its 40,000 clients with sophisticated solutions for the most difficult data challenges.
- Develop React components of different levels of complexity
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Experience working with Redux
- Knowledge of Webpack
- Knowledge of ES6
- Ability to read and understand other people’s code
- Critical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (B1) English level
- Working experience with various frameworks
- Familiarity with Git, Mercurial
- Understanding of Functional Programming, Functional Reactive Programming.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.