The customer is a telemedicine company based in Boston that connects patients with doctors over secure video.
- Designing and implementing new functionality for a product
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Working with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identifying gaps in requirements or designs, and presenting options to address them
- Providing last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- 3+ years working with applications hosted in AWS
- Experience in building responsive web applications
- Experience in building contract based API testing
- Experience in building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high quality code delivery
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.