go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Create the architecture of the product
- Setup development environments
- Train/coach team members on the dxg coding standards
- Code review and improvements
- Setup unit testing framework
- Work with the Dev Manager to clarify the work, estimate and brake down to the team
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Angular is mandatory
- State management via ngrx
- test driven development for unit, functional, and end-to-end testing (figure something like Jasmine and Karma.)
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.