Our customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.
The company maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world.
- Require and specify analysis, providing estimations for new features
- Follow best software EngX practices
- Collaborate with other project streams and vendors
- Work directly with stakeholders
- Contribute to Team success, raise improvements, drive initiatives
- Deliver innovative solutions to the world’s digital changes based on a modern technology stack
- English level B2+
- 4+ years of working experience
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITLAB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA)
- Graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
- Fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend applications
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in a global environment
- Positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking