go to search
Our customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.
The company maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world.
- Require and specify analysis, providing estimations for new features
- Follow best software EngX practices
- Collaborate with other project streams and vendors
- Work directly with stakeholders
- Contribute to Team success, raise improvements, drive initiatives
- Deliver innovative solutions to the world’s digital changes based on a modern technology stack
- English level B2+
- 4+ years of working experience
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITLAB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA)
- Graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
- Fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend applications
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in a global environment
- Positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.