The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
- Require and specify analysis, providing estimations for new features
- Follow best software EngX practices
- Collaborate with other project streams and vendors
- Work directly with stakeholders
- Contribute to Team success, raise improvements, drive initiatives
- Deliver innovative solutions to the world’s digital changes based on a modern technology stack
- Strong knowledge of React, React-Native
- Experience with GraphQL, TypeScript
- CI/CD experience
- JS Functional programming experience
- Unit, E2E with UI snapshots experience
- 3+ years of working experience
- English level B2+
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with clients and vendors and within multicultural team environment
- Self-motivated and work with min direction
- Testing configuration and 3rd party integrations (performance, ui, accessibility), cucumber
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.