The customer is a San Francisco based technology company that specializes in capitalization table management and valuation software. The system digitizes paper stock certificates along with stock options, warrants, and derivatives to create a real-time picture of who owns what at a startup. Our client is building the global ownership management platform and helps companies, investors, and employees manage equity.
The goal for the 1st phase is to create a solution that allows startups and investors to best tack, manage and transact equities, provide transparency, flexibility, and speed in all transactions.
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Be responsible for working with product managers and designers to design, develop and deliver features
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- 3+ years of production experience
- Front-end engineering experience with strong systems fundamentals
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture and solutions with complex business logic
- Good spoken and written English