The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on challenging technical problems, which require the highest quality work. The team works on flagman product - Eikon. This platform provides financial analysis data, real-time information, available as Desktop and Web versions.
- Play developer role in team of professionals
- Write high quality code and be involved in review discussions
- Be involved in designing software solutions
- Propose and discuss complex technical solutions, create design documents
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Collaborate with other Engineers withing distributed teams to share ideas and produce the best possible work
- Communicate with customer, refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide demo and sharing sessions
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency and stability of several applications
- Create unit test for projects, since code quality is top priority for the team and customer
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, analytical thinking
- Proven programming experience in web app creation using any js frameworks (preferably React, Polymer, electron)
- Proven Design experience
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms, complexity and big O notation
- Proven Data structures experience
- Experience working with customer, conducting demo, clarifying requirements
- Proven ability to work both independent and with team
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.