The customer is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company. It is one of the largest telephone operators and mobile network providers in the world.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party API’s
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support
- Be a part of agile-based and globally distributed team
- 3+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with npm
- Express experience
- Redis knowledge
- Experience with REST API
- Familiarity with microservices
- Docker & Visual Studio Code knowledge
- Spanish B2 is mandatory
- Clean architecture, hexagonal, event oriented
- OpenShift/Kubernetes experience
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo Server
- Lua knowledge
- Knowledge of NGINX
- Experience with Kafka
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.