The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Review project documentation and analyze requirements
- Analyze existing components, contribute to technical architecture
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Perform code reviews
- Work in cross-functional team fully responsible for all development, testing and deployment of the product
- Participate in regular demos, presentations, grooming, planning with the customer
- Ability to estimate and control tasks performance
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Solid understanding of design patterns and principles, TDD
- Knowledge of React
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with AWS native services (Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache/Redis, API Gateway, Pinpoint, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.