The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Lead the development team and communicate on a daily basis
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Code review
- Knowledge of React (Hooks/suspense)
- Redux (Redux-Saga/reselect) experience
- Experience with SCSS (CSS-modules)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2+
- RichUI app development experience
- Node.js (Koa/express) experience
- Knowledge of Docker(novice)
- JQuery experience
- Kendo UI experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.