The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the redesign and development of one of the key components for the platform.
- Task estimation, decomposition, sprint capacity, team velocity management
- Communication with customer technical staff daily
- Establishing and continuously applying best practices
- Perform code review
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodology in mixed and distributed environment
- Self-confident, stress resistant, skilled with conflict resolution
- Strong team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written English (B1+)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.