senior linux kernel developer
We are seeking a skilled Senior Linux Kernel Developer with strong programming skills in C/C++.
The successful candidate should have expertise in complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structure, and programming practice. Additionally, the candidate should have a strong oral communication and technical writing skills and experience in solving challenging engineering/science, and distributed computing problems.
- Develop and maintain Linux kernel modules
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement distributed systems
- Analyze and optimize system performance
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Write technical documentation and communicate with stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with Linux kernel development, software-defined networking, or distributed systems
- Familiarity with distributed systems with scientific interest regarding the topic hardware and operating system design
- Understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structure, and programming practice
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- English B2+
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.