senior machine learning engineer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team.
In the Engineering Solutions Division we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We build software solutions fueled by trusted data that connect to engineering workflows in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can identify the best course of action in the present. We’re disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team with a bias to action.Our research and development center distributed across the world focuses on creation of intellectual platform to engineering and manufacturing domains. This includes scalable cognitive engines that help users – engineers, innovators, and researchers – to discover and leverage knowledge locked in corporate repositories as well as in industry sources.
- Develop scalable and reliable machine learning infrastructure components to ease deployment and delivery of machine learning models
- 3+ years of experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms (MLFlow, Kubeflow, Argoworkflows etc)
- Experience with APIs/containers deployment to the public cloud (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud): Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Experience in designing data processing pipelines with Kafka
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms (MLFlow, Kubeflow)
- Production experience with serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Nuclio, Knative etc.
- Experience with bare metal Kubernetes cluster
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.