senior manual tester
We are looking for a remote Senior Manual Tester to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for requirement analysis, test documentation creation, test results reporting, and all aspects of testing including integration, end-to-end, GUI testing, and also work with data samples, log files, and web services verification. They must be experienced in using AWS, SQL, Jira / Confluence, QTest, XML / XSLT/ Xpath + JSON, SGML, SoapUI, Bitbucket (Git-based), and Postman.
- Analyze requirements and identify test cases
- Prepare test documentation and test plans
- Conduct functional testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing
- Use data samples, log files, and web services verification
- Provide detailed test results reporting and bug reports
- At least 4 years of experience in Functional Testing
- Proficient in Web Service / API Test Automation, System Testing, GUI Testing, and Regression testing
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities in a team environment
- Upper-intermediate English level (B2+)
nice to have
- Knowledge in content enrichment and publishing domain
- Familiarity with SGML standards