senior manual tester for a commercial bank
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Manual Tester with 3+ years of experience in functional testing and experience with Jenkins, Git and Jira to join our team.
The customer is one of the so-called Big Four commercial banks in Ireland. It offers a full range of personal, business and corporate banking services. The bank also offers a range of general insurance products such as home, travel and car.
- Requirement analysis
- Preparation of testing documentation as test case, checklist, test result report
- Testing product functionality according to the business requirements, needs
- Ability to competently describe the bug report and lead the life cycle of the bug
- As part of an Agile delivery team, work closely with development, design, and product management to coordinate work efforts. Participation in different meetings as Planning, Grooming, Retrospective and so on
- Estimation of tasks based on different techniques (experience, t-shirt, planning poker)
- Support of UAT, preparation of test data in AEM
- Gather QA/test metrics and report to the QA Lead
- 3+ years of experience in functional testing
- At least intermediate+ English level (written and spoken)
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with AEM
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.