senior manual tester for a market research company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Manual Tester with proven experience in defining test strategy, writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans to join our team.
The client provides research and development services. The Company offers commercial business, marketing, opinion, and other economic research and consulting. It serves customers worldwide.
- Participation in team meetings and sync meetings with the customer
- Requirements analysis and questions clarification
- Test strategy definition
- Test cases creation, execution and updating, when it is required
- Functional and UI testing of web application on desktop and mobile, functional testing of Salesforce based system, integration with CMS and Salesforce
- Pre-release testing and QA sign-off
- QA and project process improvement suggestion/incorporation when it is required
- Direct communication with a customer on QA questions
- 3+ years of experience in functional testing
- Proven experience in defining test strategy, writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Web testing on desktop and mobile, integration testing experience
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong analytical skills, thus to work with complex requirements; problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management, self-organizing skills
- Good communication skills, good speaking English (direct communication with the customer)
nice to have
- Salesforce and CMS experience
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.