senior manual tester for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Manual Tester with 5+ years of practical experience in testing techniques and methodologies like Regression testing, Cross-browser/Device testing, Database testing to join our team.
The customer is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. It helps their customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
- Collaborate with QA manager, product owners, business analysts, and stakeholders to clarify business rules, refine acceptance criteria, and ensure the overall quality of coverage for our manual test solutions
- Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple systems and integrations based on requirements and throughput from design and specification reviews
- Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them in JIRA
- Collaborate with solution architecture/development teams to determine release testing requirements throughout the development cycle
- Participate in all sprint activities including, daily scrums
- Analyze all project documents from a QA testing perspective, verifying accuracy and completeness. Must fully understand the business need/problem and the functional/technical solutions identified
- Help facilitate User Acceptance Testing with business stakeholders to support smooth rollout and adoption of system enhancements
- Coordinate and communicate with Onsite QA Lead and other QA team members needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field
- 5+ years of practical experience in testing techniques and methodologies like Regression testing, Cross-browser/Device testing, Database testing
- 2+ years in Salesforce platform experience on Service cloud. Salesforce lighting
- 2+ years in building and maintaining automated test scripts in Selenium
- Experience writing SQL select statements such as multi table joins, update and insert statements
- Ability to review and analyze system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases
- Strong analytical and communication skills with great attention to detail
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.