senior microsoft azure developer
We are seeking a skilled remote Senior Microsoft Azure Developer to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior developer with a proven track record, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the observability stack, participating in the development of Kubernetes as a service platform, providing testing and applications support, and interacting directly with customers.
The ideal candidate must have a strong communication skillset, the ability to explain complex engineering issues to managers, and experience with CI/CD support and implementation.
- Develop and maintain the observability stack used by multiple departments
- Participate in Kubernetes as a service platform development, particularly in the area of observability and monitoring
- Support development and test teams and provide applications support
- Directly communicate with customers (B2 and higher)
- Support CI/CD implementation and provide technical support
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant, professional experience as a Senior Developer
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and Microsoft Azure production experience
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Grafana or Prometheus, observability tools such as Dynatrace, and logging systems like ELK
- Good scripting knowledge in Bash, Go, or Powershell, and experience with Terraform production
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, GitHub Actions technology, Elastic Stack
- Experience in Observability and troubleshooting in distributed systems
- Familiarity with ARM Templates, AKS, and Azure Policies