go to search
senior middle automation tester in js for manufacturing company
Automated Testing in JS
India, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia
Senior Middle Automation Tester in JS for Manufacturing Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in JS to join our team.
- Test Automation Framework development and maintenance
- Port over existing tests to new solution and restructuring them
- Build stable integration test package
- Fill in gaps in test coverage and add new scenarios
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Development team in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Bring ideas regarding test / code design
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Is able to maintain and develop scenarios for UI and API test automation by using BDD approach.
- Is experienced in creating BDD design, usage WebDriver and familiar with building architecture behind that.
- Knows how to create high-quality test documentation.
- Building and maintaining test suites, test cases, defects.
- Has good communication skills. English: B1+. Is able to propose new ideas.
- Is experienced in Scrum
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.