senior mobile software engineer with react native for a dental company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Mobile Software Engineer with React Native proficiency and 3+ years of experience in mobile apps development (Android & iOS) to join our team.
The customer is a US dental clinic network that provides hassle-free, personalized, and straightforward dental services.
- Contribute to the application architecture design
- Design, build and maintain React Native apps with clean code
- Propose and implement innovative improvements
- Work with the user interface, technology integration
- 3+ years of experience in mobile apps development (Android & iOS)
- React Native proficiency
- Hands-on experience with Android Kotlin, Swift and iOS Objective-C
- Experience in cross platform development
- Familiarity with applications architecture
- Awareness of the mobile app development trends
- Ability to write a maintainable and testable code
- English B1+