senior ms dynamics crm consultant
We are seeking a highly experienced remote Senior MS Dynamics Consultant to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and demonstrated experience in delivering successful solutions.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for driving discovery and workshops, preparing customer proposals, and making recommendations to enhance business systems. Additionally, you will need to effectively communicate with stakeholders, manage customer expectations, and build consensus around recommended solutions. This role requires the ability to deliver and measure productivity while building timelines for multiple streams.
- Conduct discovery workshops, gather and analyze business requirements, and recommend solutions that meet the client's needs
- Prepare customer proposals, build consensus, manage customer expectations, and develop timelines for multiple project streams
- Work with internal and external business partners to align with client business goals, demonstrate leadership, and build meaningful relationships
- Analyze processes, document business requirements, and implement solutions that maximize efficiency and productivity
- Deliver and measure productivity, provide hands-on technical guidance, and mentor junior team members
- 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 CRM with proficiency in MS Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft project implementation methodologies with expertise in business requirements gathering and impact analysis
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with extensive experience in working with distributed teams
- Proven experience in onshore, nearshore, and offshore outsourcing and delivery models
- Upper-intermediate level of English language proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with Power Platform including Automation, AI Builder, and Virtual Agents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate
- Experience with Microsoft Azure