senior .net developer
We are seeking a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team and help us develop advanced and scalable application modules for our Software & Hi-Tech project.
The ideal candidate should have an upper-intermediate English level and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for writing well-documented, functional code and collaborating with the team on planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Taking specifications from the BA group and writing the code to develop advanced, scalable and reusable application modules
- Participating actively in team meetings and collaborating on planning, development, testing and deployment
- Learning independently to advance individual and team knowledge
- Communicate effectively with project managers and Technology managers about project progress and complete assignments on schedule
- Writing well documented, functional code that can pass testing procedures
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher, ASP.NET, Boilerplate, MVC, Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Angular 4, Bootstrap, SASS Model
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure environment and Web services (SOAP/REST), and/or microservices development
- Advance knowledge of SQL and relational database to perform tuning and participate with Architects to enhance Application data model
- Understanding of continuous integration, Agile methodologies
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Familiarity with Unit testing, Mocking frameworks
- Familiarity with source control (GIT)
- Understanding of material design, responsive design
- Helpful skills include Microsoft SQL Server SSIS and knowledge of object-oriented design, Responsive UI
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.