senior .net developer
Join our remote team as a Senior .NET Developer within a global leader in providing innovative technology solutions. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to contribute to the design, development, and optimization of features in a dynamic Agile development environment. The Senior .NET Developer will work closely with development peers, product leadership, and other technical staff to create innovative and impactful solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on and deeply technical developer to collaborate on projects using the latest technologies.
- Design and develop new features using the Agile development process (Scrum)
- Prioritize and ensure high-quality standards at every stage of development
- Guarantee reliability, availability, performance, and scalability of systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot code in large-scale, complex environments.
- Collaborate with Developers, Product and Program Management, and senior technical staff to deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Provide technical input for new feature requirements, partnering with business owners and architects
- Ensure continuous improvement by staying abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Drive the implementation of solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members, helping them enhance their skills and grow their careers
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring code quality and adherence to standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve project goals
- Actively contribute to architectural and technical discussions
- At least 3+ years of production experience in .NET development
- 2+ years of experience working with applications hosted in AWS, production application experience preferred
- Experience building contract-based API testing
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Deep expertise in C#, REST, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD for version control, integration, and deployment
- Support applications and systems in a production environment, ensuring timely resolution of issues
- Reviewing requirements and translating them into a documented technical design for implementation
- Expertise in Microservices architecture for designing and building scalable applications
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English, at an upper-intermediate level or higher
nice to have
- Familiarity with Angular or React is a plus
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and their practical applications