senior .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Development of high quality solutions for Auctions system using various technologies (mainly with Microsoft stack such as .NET, C#, Azure, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Collaborate with the development of new features, enhancements and fix existing system bugs
- Interact constant and dynamically with Product/QE team and other peer to clarify business requirements
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Write well-designed, scalable, and testable code
- Participate in code reviews to drive code implementations towards the best results
- Analyze existing code to understand performance impact and propose solutions
- Design software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem
- Lead code reviews to drive code implementations towards the best results
- Coaching/Mentoring team members
- 3+ years of experience in .NET development
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge in .NET and C# (or more development languages is a plus)
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, ASP.NET Core or other technologies to build web applications
- Knowledge with SQL Server, or other database technologies
- Knowledge in various programming paradigms/patterns/practices such functional, object-oriented programming, MVC, MVVM, Component-Base Design, etc., and able to use them into system design
- Knowledge with Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Experience in Azure or other cloud technologies
- Detailed oriented, self-driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Able to take ownership, drive solutions to completion by reaching out, asking questions and do whatever takes to clarify requirements/issues
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Knowledge in agile software development is a plus
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing code and maintain existing systems
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT and CI/CD tools like GitHub, GitLab, Bamboo, Octopus, TeamCity, etc
- Azure DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.