senior .net developer for a consulting company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Supporting of the existing Legacy BookBuilding, Phoenix System
- Participating in development of modern financial application in Microsoft Blazor
- 3+ years on .NET development experience (especially .NET Framework 4.5)
- 3+ years of C# development experience
- Hands-on experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Web Development
- Basic understanding of COM+, C++, and activeX controls written in C++
- Understanding of debugging and reverse engineering
- Strong experience on SQL Server development, stored procedures
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with ActiveX, Angular
- Familiar with COM (including DCOM, COM+)
- Experience in TypeScript development on Web API (.NET core and .NET5)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.