senior .net developer for a consulting company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Support of the existing Legacy BookBuilding sytem Phoenix
- Participate in development of modern financial application in Microsoft Blazor
- 3+ years on .NET development (especially on legacy .net framework 4.5)
- 3+ years C# language (with asp .net, MVC, web api web development experience)
- Basic understanding/experience on COM+ in C++, and activeX controls written in C++ (be able to debug and reverse engineering)
- Strong experience on SQL Server development, stored procedures
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with ActiveX, Angular
- Familiar with COM (including DCOM, COM+)
- Typescript development experience on web api (.net core and .net 5)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.