senior .net developer for a financial services company
Currently, we're looking for a Remote Senior .NET Developer with 3+ years of experience in software development and Angular expertise to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading financial groups that offer such services as commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing in over 2,700 locations in more than 50 countries.
As a .NET/Angular Developer with the team, you will be working with international technical leads to design and develop the firm’s enterprise applications. A high level of technical expertise in the development and delivery of web-based applications will enable successful design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing of software code for web-based applications.
In-depth .NET experience is required to effectively integrate web applications with other enterprise systems. Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Developing architecture and design of web-based .NET applications
- Designing, developing and maintaining key application components using Microsoft .NET, Angular and SQL server
- Developing Microsoft .NET to extend and augment the K2 platform and other enterprise applications
- Being responsible for developing custom applications using ASP.NET Core with Angular as front-end to enhance the efficiency of the business process
- Converting business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable web applications utilizing ASP.NET Core, Web API and Angular development components
- Participating in requirements analysis and developing solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Helping with end-user training and could interact with the customers to guide them with project-related tasks
- Being on-call support and availability during non-business hours on need basis
- 3+ years of experience as Angular web developer using Microsoft Technologies
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on development experience in ASP.NET and C# programming
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET Core framework, Entity Framework Core, Web API Core
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 7 and above. Angular 9/10 experience would be desirable
- Experience with automated releases using Team city, Veracode and SDA preferred
- Experience of working in an investment banking technology environment would be valuable
- Good understanding of .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills
- Fundamental knowledge of .NET platform tools, utilities, and MS Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Working knowledge on BMC Control-M tools or any equivalent scheduler tool experience would be desirable
- Solid understanding of Web Server architecture IIS6.0 and above
- Good knowledge of authentication and authorization with security sensitivity in mind when coding applications
- Excellent experience with SQL 2017 and above with coding, performance tuning on stored procedures/functions, indexing etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project needs
- Requirement to work until 12:00 EST, for which shift-allowances will be paid
- Occasional on-call support required (paid)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Cloud integration experience with Azure/AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.