senior .net developer for a housing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer with 3+ years of web development experience and experience in developing concurrent asynchronous applications to join our team.
The customer is the largest affordable housing network in the U.S. Its goal is to improve the way families search for affordable housing. Currently, it is providing extended services for extend audience, which is looking for affordable housing or just good deal. Close relationship with hundreds of municipalities and government agencies makes it possible to help millions of families with their housing needs each year.
The company offers unique experience to help millions of people every year and customer facing product with millions active users.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work with the business and technical side to provide judgment, estimation, implementation and maintenance of the new parts and sub-systems of the application. Solving both business and technical challenges, such as world-level scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, performance, long-running business transaction coordination.
You will work with a team of skilled professionals. Will participate in building robust Microservices-based application, getting experience of developing distributes applications.
- Make architectural decisions
- Communicate with a customer on a regular basis
- Develop key elements of the system
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards
- Participate in both development of new features and supporting already existing ones
- 3+ years of development experience in an Agile team environment
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Web services, REST
- Experience in .NET 4.0/4.5
- Experience in developing concurrent asynchronous applications
- Strong ASP.NET development skills
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of OOD
- Knowledge of Web API restful services
- Experience in Git
- Strong communication skills in technical and business environments, a team player
- Good spoken and written English level
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Elastic stack
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Mongo DB, etc.)
- Experience with Clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with modern JS Frameworks - Angular 6+, ReactJS would be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.