go to search
senior .net developer for a marketing company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior .NET Developer for a Marketing Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British consulting and data analytics company.
- Implement new features from end to end: from requirements refinement, solution design, prototyping to creating data models, the business layer and the frontend layer
- Improve the development processes & tools
- Shape and implement the technical roadmap of the product
- Secure, maintain and improve a business-critical, internal product
- 3+ years of experience with .NET
- Familiarity with modern Microsoft technology stack
- Deep knowledge of C# & .NET / .NET Core frameworks, OOP principles
- Experience with modern software engineering technologies & practices: DevOps, automated testing, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, Platform as a Service, etc.
- At least a basic understanding of cloud concepts and Azure platform
- Initiative to come up with your own solutions, ideas, and improvements
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies: prototyping, refining requirements, estimating, etc.
- Good communication skills
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Key Azure technologies: Azure Devops, App Service, Application Insights, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with ORM technologies
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals