go to search
senior .net developer for a media company
Senior .NET Developer for a Media Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to become a part of our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Develop APIs to export and import the main components that make up a Statutory Reporting template. The API development will cover - the Standard Reports within Templates, the Template Data Capture Forms, the Category Structures
- Ramp up a full stack development team of 5 members, including a team lead
- Deliver APIs and micro services
- 3+ years of experience with .NET
- Hands on experience with building RESTful Web APIs, micro services
- Familiarity with Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Asynchronous Programming
- Good understanding of Authentication and Authorization models in Web APIs
- Knowledge of AWS cloud technology
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.