senior .net developer for a media company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to become a part of our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Develop APIs to export and import the main components that make up a Statutory Reporting template. The API development will cover - the Standard Reports within Templates, the Template Data Capture Forms, the Category Structures
- Ramp up a full stack development team of 5 members, including a team lead
- Deliver APIs and micro services
- 3+ years of experience with .NET
- Hands on experience with building RESTful Web APIs, micro services
- Familiarity with Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Asynchronous Programming
- Good understanding of Authentication and Authorization models in Web APIs
- Knowledge of AWS cloud technology