go to search
senior .net developer for a publishing company
.NET, C#, Gitlab, Unit Testing, Angular, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic .NET
Senior .NET Developer for a Publishing Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Participate in building out new functionality
- Addressing some stability issues and driving whatever refactoring needs to happen to get the application to a more supportable state
- Fix bugs
- 3+ years of experience with .NET/C#
- Some core knowledge of Angular/UI work
- Good experience with testing own code: strategy to unit and integration testing
nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Visual Basic .NET
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.