senior .net developer for a travel company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to become a part of the team.
The customer is a Hungarian ultra-low-cost airline with its head office in Budapest. The airline serves many cities across Europe, as well as some destinations in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Help the BA creating technical requirements
- Design and implement BE solutions addressing the project goal needs
- Integrate 3rd party systems, extract, transfer, and load (ETL) their data to target systems
- Communicate and coordinate with customer and other product teams
- Design and document API level specifications and Data Models
- Interact with client IT and product teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions
- Evaluate solutions and technology selection
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET (.NET Core)
- 3+ years experience in system integration using web services
- Knowledge of SQL, SQL-Server
- Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, SOAP
- Good English / communication (this is likely a customer facing position and coordination with other product teams is expected)
- Familiarity with other databases (NO-SQL) and/or analysis services or OLAP cubes is an advantage
- Some experience with ETL flows
- Azure cloud experience is an advantage
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.