go to search
senior .net developer for an energy company
.NET, ASP.NET Core, Message Bus, Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure Application Gateway, Kubernetes, ReactJS
Senior .NET Developer for an Energy Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to become a part of the team.
The customer is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world's 12th largest oil company by production.
- Drive back-end implementation of Notification HUB
- Communication and coordination with client on integration points/timelines
- Justify to client key tech decisions
- 3+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Solid knowledge of .NET technological stack (including ASP.NET Core)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Azure + services (Application gateway, Kubernetes, Azure AD)
- Ability to work under pressure from time/client expectations
- Good communication skills
nice to have
- Knowledge of React, Redux, Redux-thunk, React-router, React Web component, Bootstrap
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.