go to search
senior .net developer for energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Build web applications using modern tools such as React, HTML, mobile development
- Plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Some familiarity with backend development, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- User-centric mindset, you care deeply about performances, accessibility, and the overall user experience
- Familiar with an experimentation based approach, desire to prove concepts early with lightweight experiments rather than building a fully fledged feature
- You have had exposure to back-end technologies such as APIs, databases, cloud services, and infrastructure
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Good at Data structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge on creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Good to have experience in .Net Core.
nice to have
- Azure Search
- Microsoft Azure
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.