senior .net developer with aws for a video game company
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer with AWS experience to join our project team.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex solutions on the AWS platform using .NET and AWS cloud-native applications. The successful candidate will work alongside Platform, and Engineering architects to implement new functionality for the Central Player Data Repository and propose and execute continuous improvements on system operations and performance.
- Design and develop a Centralized Player Data Repository
- Work alongside Platform and Engineering architects to support cloud architectures in the AWS environment
- Engage in all aspects of the SDLC including requirement review, work estimation, implementation, testing
- Responsible for ensuring code quality by adapting engineering best practices in code review and approving pull requests
- Strong Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies and able to support in driving best practices with the team
- 3+ years of experience with C# (.NET Core 6 and or .NET Standard 2.1)
- 2+ years of experience designing AWS cloud-native applications
- Experience with data processing pipelines, AWS Kinesis, AWS EventBridge, AWS EMR, AWS Lambda functions
- Experience in designing and implementing Big Data solutions, e.g., complex ETL processes, Data Lakes, Data Repositories
- B2 English to participate in scrum of scrums with the client team
nice to have
- REST, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, Apache Kafka, Amazon Elastic Container Service, Docker
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.