senior .net full stack developer
We are seeking an experienced Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join our remote team.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using the .NET framework. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into scalable and efficient solutions. Strong expertise in REST, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, Angular, and AWS services is essential for success in this role. The ideal candidate will have a B2+ English level and a solid background in troubleshooting and tracing in distributed systems.
- Designing and implementing software solutions using the .NET framework and related technologies
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements
- Developing and maintaining RESTful APIs and ASP.NET Web API endpoints
- Writing efficient database queries and optimizing performance using Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Creating user-friendly interfaces and responsive web applications using Angular or AngularJS
- Utilizing AWS services to deploy, scale, and monitor applications
- Ensuring code quality through unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer using .NET technologies
- Strong proficiency in REST or WCF or gRPC or SOAP or ASP.NET Web API
- Extensive knowledge of Entity Framework or Dapper or ADO.NET or NHibernate or Entity Framework Core
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of Angular or AngularJS
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Proficiency in .NET Framework or C# or .NET Core
- Knowledge of message brokers (MQ) or logging or troubleshooting and tracing in distributed systems or microservice architecture pattern or Docker
- Familiarity with Oracle SQL or Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL or PostgreSQL
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with NoSQL databases
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.