senior .net software developer for an electronics manufacturing company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Software Developer with 3+ years of software development experience with .NET and good command of Angular to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide electronics manufacturing services company operating across 100 locations in 30 countries.
- Working on assigned stories, features, modules independently or with little help
- Communicating with the team to understand the requirements and work accordingly
- Following best practices and coding standards as defined by architect/technical leads
- Collaborating with the tech lead and the team to work efficiently
- 3+ years of software development experience with .NET
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT
- Experience with Entity Framework or any similar ORM framework of the latest, known version
- Prior experience with .NET WebAPI
- Experience using C#, OOPS
- Good command of Angular
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks (xUnit, MSTest)
- Experience with i18n, localization, globalization
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with debugging
- Good problem-solving skills
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, Power BI
- Experience with MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Bootstrap
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.